Thursday, October 20, 2011

When in Indy...


Last week I got a very exciting coupon in the post: $20 off if I spend $49 or more at DSW (Discount Shoe Wharehouse).  It is a great store, with racks of sale shoes with further 30%, 40%, 50% or 60% off items ordered by size at the back (and that's where I beeline). Lots of lovely, cheap but good quality shoes.  Unfortunately, there are no DSWs in Bloomington.  LUCKILY we were going to Indy so Jbird suggested we look at the DSW there.  I found two pairs of Roxy (! fav. surf label).  I got some jandals, some cute boat shoes (very American of me) and some insoles.  Here’re the savings, if you’re as interested as the two people in my family were.  I spent $31.09.  My receipt tells me I saved $46.89.  Wowzers.

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! i LOVE sales! and coupons! :D i was JUST in a DSW and a little disenchanted by how pricey things were....but a $20 off coupon would have been great! i wound up buying my boots at Burlington Coat Factory for cheaps :) enjoy your new kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reminded DSW that I existed by sending them my change of address and they sent me the coupon. Very nice because you're right, it ain't all that cheap!

    ReplyDelete