Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Perfect Day

I have had a perfect day.  I did nothing.  I didn't even get out of my p.j.s until our buddy, Morris (of the red peppers) insisted it was my job to run down to the store for booze at 4pm.  Well, it kinda is.  Yet in the nothingness, I baked cookies (we were all out, it was a necessity), crocheted a Chrissie pressie (I'm super excited but my lips are sealed), watched a movie, and had brunch with Jbird aka lover-boy.  Now I'm in a huge hurry to get the focaccia bread in the oven but I had to blog.  So here I am, writing an obligatory blog (it's my first one, give me a break).  Unfortunately, I discovered some buddies from Texas and Canada have been writing a blog and all I want to do is read it.  Bah to that.  Gotta go. xxx

Anyone wanna confirm or deny my use of the Oxford comma?  I lost a grade on my paper because of it (well, actually, because I didn't use it)!  Bah to that too.

3 comments:

  1. How much of that 4pm booze did you have before this post?:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. humph. I collected the booze at 4pm, it was drunk from 6-8 after which we went to a concert of Beethoven's violin sonatas pleasantly buzzed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm suppose to be napping before my competition but I started reading your blog and can't stop. SOOOO funny :D Huraahh to you.

    ReplyDelete