Friday, November 11, 2011

Love Big

I guess I was a little bit obscure in yesterday’s post. I so badly wanted you to think about it too, not to have me spell it out.  However, I know at least one person who completely missed the idea I had tried to get at because they didn’t read the last paragraph.  

Today I will expand a tiny bit on what I was trying to get at.  Not to give you any kind of clue, because it’s your own life that you’re busy learning lessons in, more to help me to keep processing.  Here goes.

If I’m to let myself become withered yet strong, I’m also going to have to let myself love big, bigger than I know how to love.  I will have to do this with the expectation that it’s not an easy kind of love and that I’m probably going to be hurt in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment