Saturday, February 25, 2012

No More Coffee

You must know of my addiction to coffee from earlier posts, here or here.  I've also taken the liberty of tagging every post where I mention coffee and there are a fair few.

There have been a few instances in my day to day life recently where I have reacted more anxiously than I needed to, leading to some sleepless nights and needless tears.  I have also recently had a few coffees for which I had perfectly executed their preparation that I just didn't enjoy.  Because of these two factors, I have decided it's time to take a hiatus from my daily coffee(s).  Time to lower the anxiety levels and regain my love for that brown, mellow liquid.  I don't want to quit altogether, but will start having only decaf or half and half (split the beans from decaf and caffeinated) less than once a day.  

2 comments:

  1. you are a stronger person than i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so far so good too! But it's only been a week. Unfortunately, Jbird and I baked two batches of chocolate chip cookies which I have no self control around whatsoever...they were supposed to be for Monday night but then the venue was changed.

    ReplyDelete