Wednesday, February 8, 2012

On Hold

I am on hold with my university.  Earlier today, I was on hold with a possible scholarship provider.  They are both NZ companies and they both think they can play the same generic NZ dub beats to me each time I call them as I sit for 20+ minutes and I won't be annoyed.  

Well.  I am.  Partially because the sound quality is terrible, and every 20 seconds they pause it to tell me they'll be with me shortly and a new song starts. I'm also annoyed because I have more paperwork to complete that nobody pointed out to me.  The process of applying for this scholarship has taken two months.  It's like trying to climb through a giant tub of spaghetti. 

It has been shortly.  They are not with meI hardly ever get to listen to dub in an organic context, this is a sad replacement.

2 comments:

  1. Blah this happened to me the other day with the loan company, who were incredibly unhelpful in every way, especially in the not-telling-me-about-extra-forms-they-needed area. I hope you get it sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is sorted. Well, the paper work has been sent to one agency who will then need to send it onto the other, without my supervision. I trust it is in capable hands!

    ReplyDelete