Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Time To Restructure

I have written and published 155 posts for this blog at the rate of a post every day since September 23rd in 32,957 words.   When I started, I wasn't sure where An Everyday Thought would go, or if I could keep it going.  It has survived a winter, at least, and I'm surprised to find that I still enjoy the process of writing, more than I ever thought I would. 

I had a few reasons for my desire to start writing through this medium: feel free to link back here to remind yourself of what those were.  Since then a few activities have been added to my life, making it less quiet than it was.  Today is the start of my new school year, so makes sense to me to cut back a little. I have decided to stop giving you a thought every day, and will now write just five a week.  Because my readership remains largely from New Zealand, I am going to stick to NZ weekdays.  I will post on Sunday afternoons which is the NZ Monday morning, through to Thursday afternoon, NZ Friday morning.  The name will stay the same.

I thought you'd be interested to know that my second largest readership is Russian - according to the possibly inaccurate statistics provider that comes with this site.  And then American. 

6 comments:

  1. I always look forward to reading your daily thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Taara! That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I was wrong. I just checked my audience and I have far more readers from the States than Russia. It's a new development, Russia was very interested for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha do you know people in Russia or was that entirely random?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just random. So very strange. I doubt the validity of the statistics provided!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not a real comment, I'm just testing.

    ReplyDelete