Friday, September 23, 2011

The First One


Today I read this (thanks Alana Strong for posting it). And I am challenging myself to this: Aneverydaythought...Every day I will write a paragraph. Why? 1. I’m new to this town, I don’t have many people to talk to right now, and I don’t want to bother those I love with things they can’t relate to too often (don’t worry, they will still get bothered).  2. I’m a teacher/educator and I believe in the principal of practicing in a meaningful way (I will be practicing succinct writing).  3. I don’t have a lot going on in my life at the moment but I do love a lot of things about life and would like to share those things, yet I find facebook a little more outgoing than I want to be...all these people I don’t really know being forced to read about me. I prefer this quieter way of sharing. There’s my first paragraph, with one heckuva big sentence in the middle there.  Hmmmm...