Friday, September 30, 2011

Review


I’ve been at this blog for a week and the teacher in me tells me to reflect on that week.  After all, one of my main objectives for this blog was to write purposefully, hopefully improving my writing because I am writing.  I think I have learned a few things.  It is not easy for me to keep it short and succinct.  After ruminating over yesterday’s post, which was the longest one, I realised there was a whole section I could have cut out.  It was interesting to me, but not really anyone else (it may have even offended some).  And it was off topic.  So, I went and did some editing.  My goal in the future, however, is to edit thoroughly before publishing.  I don’t want to spend hours on this project everyday.  I’m feeling pretty happy and confident about this so far.  Welcome to those who were invited to read this week.  I hope I keep it short and interesting enough that you will come back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment