Monday, October 15, 2012

Nearing the end

Two weeks ago, I wrote about my currently rather dull existence.  Since then, I've been camping, baked some, and bought more fruit.  I am guilty of promising myself that I'd spend at least thirty minutes outdoors everyday but this didn't happen.  It got cold and I couldn't be bothered.  When I think of my life right now, despite little respites, it has been worse than ever.  I wear the same clothes every day and my days are spent watching t.v., playing computer games, eating, and studying.  In other words, NOT MOVING.  I have become a sloth.  There are days when I only leave the house to get the mail.  Sometimes that is the most disappointing part of my day because it's then that I realise what a lovely day it is but I have no incentive to stay out.  Yesterday I got up and got dressed for church but decided I would stay at home to work.  It was a surprisingly productive morning so I was happy despite my lack of human contact.  The eating seems especially bad because it involves my whole day.  I am a hobbit with morning tea, and elevensies; lunch, and second lunch.  

But the end is REALLY CLOSE.  I can TASTE IT.  I handed in the first assignment two days ago.  I can hardly believe it.  I am finishing a draft of another today and then I will be writing just for the last (and most stinky) class.  And that's it.  Between now and becoming a Master, we're driving to Baltimore and back for Marie and Jeff's wedding.  It will be a lovely crazy week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment