Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Driving to B'more

We're heading off to B'more tomorrow night.  I am making some bacon and egg pie for the trip.  We'll sleep when we need to.  Our plans are hectic.  We'll spend the day at the wedding venue on Friday with the wedding rehearsal that night.  Then on Saturday we'll drive to DC to visit the lovely Ms. Strong.  Back to the wedding venue by midday so that Jbird and I can get ready and play some pre-wedding duos (violin/viola).  We'll enjoy the celebrations for the rest of Saturday, head to Baltimore to visit friends on Sunday and drive back Sunday night.  The plans seem crazy to me, with 1,403 miles to cover and 25 hours of driving but Jbird tells me to stop thinking about all the driving and enjoy the weekend.  He has been instrumental in his positive planning within the presented time challenges.  I am packing an ipod full of songs, snacks, coupons for Dairy Queen, my travel pillow, one essay to proof read, and a sunny smile.  I'm a-ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment