Thursday, November 29, 2012

A little homesick

I know these emotions aren't true - I'm probably hormonal and they will pass.  But.  Today, I'd like to stop living this life and be at home in NZ living my old more normal life.  I'd like the security of a 9-5 job with all the benefits.  Work every day, maternity leave, holiday pay.  I'd also like to be able to see my family and friends whenever I want to.  And to know my groceries will fit into the boot of my car instead of wondering how I'm going to get them home on my bike.  That is how I feel today.  Bah.

Addendum: I do have some news that made me happy happy happy yesterday when I learned it.  And that is that Sophie will be here for Christmas!  Yahoo!!  I thought it was going to be a quiet one with just Jbird and I and I couldn't bring myself to feel excited about it BUT her plans have changed and she will be here too.  Bloomington Bike Gang Unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment