Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A happy ending

Jbird read a grade to me this morning: you got another 'A', Annabel. I was still mostly asleep and I was a little disappointed because I thought it was for the class I've been getting A+s for, the only class, and I had been hoping to get an A+ in at least that class.  High expectations.  

All day I haven't thought about it, I've been busy, and now I'm off on another road trip with my parents.  I came online very quickly just now, to see if I could write a word or two here, and thought to myself may as well read what my lecturer said.  Low and behold, the subject matter was about another class, a class I have been worried I would fail.  But I got an A.  What a lovely way to end that class.  Maybe Ed. Psych. isn't so bad after all. 

3 comments:

  1. Go Annabel!!! We are so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably the only person in the world who could actually believe you might fail a class! I knew you'd do great, congratulations! p.s. - does this mean you might be looking at passing with honours??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way. Not even close. Oh well! It was 50% of the grade, and I just had not done very well. But apparently I was able to "apply my learning" to this essay. And it's done.

    ReplyDelete