Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The upcoming concerto recital

Woops - this was supposed to post yesterday.  Sorry, it stayed a draft over night...

I have been cycling around campus putting up posters for Jbird's upcoming concert.  It's on Sunday at 1pm at the Recital hall, if you happen to be in town.  As I left the campus, I was cycling passed Jbird's studio and I heard his concerto wafting through the window as he practised with the conductor.  He's playing the Delius piano concerto. Jbird's sounding great and it's a fun piece to listen to.  I'm excited to hear it with the orchestra on Sunday.  Before that, I have to make enough sandwiches and brownie for 36 people for one of their rehearsals.  The logistics of freshness and transportation on the back of a bike currently fail me but I'm sure I'll work it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment