Thursday, April 26, 2012

Those Piano Guys

I have been boycotting thepianoguys for some silly reasons.  1) I think their music is too happy and super cheesy.  2) They're called thepianoguys yet a fundamental member of the group is a cellist.  Not a pianist.  How come he's a piano guy? 3) The cellist's smile and expressions irritated me.

Jbird made me watch this clip today and while I was watching it, I realised that if I got to do some of the cool stuff they get to do, AND play my viola all the time, AND people wanted to listen to me, I'd probably be smiling like that too.  I did an about face and was pretty happy to find this clip.  Do you think it's his good cello in all those video clips?

Now I feel bad for the boycott and am trying to reverse my actions by sharing this post. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE GUYS!!! So happy you are enjoying them too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thems is shiny happiness on a youtube clip.

    ReplyDelete