Monday, April 30, 2012

Finals Week

It's finals week.  The weekend was full of parties put on by Jbird's professors.  I ate three dinners last night - only because I didn't know I was going to the second scrumptious party so I had seconds at the first.  My stomach didn't thank me.  

Meanwhile I'm writing for my own 'finals' week - it's the end of the first of three modules.  I have three essays due soonish: a critical teaching incident where I will try to bring democracy into a personal teaching anecdote; a literature review on formative assessment, I'm bogged down in articles; the effects of culture on a child identifying with a behavioural disorder...  and I'm not very good at focussing.  Any tips?  I think I'll be back to setting the timer, just to keep me at the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment