Thursday, May 24, 2012

T.V. gig

I worked on a t.v. ad. set when we were at home last American summer and here's the result.  It's probably been on telly in NZ for ages but I forgot to see if I could find it online. I was given a Prius for a few days and it was my job to drive the kids around and look after them on set.  I had to carry a walkie talkie and announce whenever we were moving around the set.  The boy was a real pro, he'd had a lot of experience and would act on command. It was pretty fun to go to the race track, the kids were easy to look after and fun to be around, and there was always a lot of nice food and a coffee cart, but I found it tedious as we tried to coach them into taking that bite and saying their line at the same time.  It took three days, one day on the race track and two at the house.  My bank balance thanked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment