Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Carcassone insanity

I got Carcassone the big box for my birthday - it has five expansions.  To get free shipping on Jbird's anniversary gift, I bought him a sixth, the river.  Have you played it?  Do you love it?  

I'm a farm conqueror.  I tend to become fixated on having as many as possible, at the detriment of my roads, villages, and cloisters.  I find myself becoming very competitive and have taken to putting some rescue remedy in my water to help me calm down.  Because it's summer time, people have plenty of time for a game or two at the moment.

*If your item costs more than $25 on some Amazon items within America, you are offered free shipping

2 comments:

  1. Tim and I own it and have a couple expansion packs! We enjoy that it can be played with just 2 people :)

    We'll have to all play sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we definitely need people to play with! We recently played it without an expansion (we were teaching someone how to play) and it was SO INTENSE, every piece placed was important.

    ReplyDelete