Friday, March 1, 2013

Somebody give me a deadline

It seems that as I feared would happen without the pressure of a deadline, I am posting less and less frequently.  Lacking a deadline, I am less able to choose one thought for that day.  The ones I consider never seem to be <interesting/good/thorough> enough, or they feel plain repetitive, and so I put them off and they are quickly forgotten.  

I'd like to overcome this but I don't have a strategy for how to do so.  Any ideas?  Recently my life has been full of good intentions for improvement in so many areas.  But the weeks zoom by with many quietly spent, seemingly unproductive grey days and the odd sunny happy day.  Thank goodness February has been and gone.  March brings with it the promise of spring.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you'll have a lot more thoughts once you know who comes! Post for me...I need you in my life.

    xxx

    Dawne

    ReplyDelete