Monday, January 14, 2013

Free? Bloomington

Well, it can be almost free.  Last week I found birthday coupons for a free sandwich at Which Wich - imagine a yummier Subway, $5 at MacAlister's - a family restaurant, a free dessert at Fazoli's Italian Restaurant, and a free pastry at Panera Bakery and Cafe.  These are all redeemable without any other purchase.  I considered going to Denny's to get my free birthday breakfast except I just love our home-made breakfasts too darn much.  I also got coupons for buy one, get one icecream at both Dairy Queen and Cold Stone creamery.  I'm definitely redeeming the second one, despite the weather, because I hear their creations are amazing.  I know these restaurants are just trying to get us in their doors but it's lovely to have an excuse to get out and about with Jbird when the weather is so coldOur circumstances allow us the free item only but we love the treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment