Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A return

Christmas and New Years have come and gone since my sudden hiatus.  My hostessing skills were stretched to the limit but it was fun to have a brother and his wife for New Years and others for our Christmas dinner.  The Bloomington Bike Gang, aka those members of the Bird family living in Bloomington, spent every waking moment together for a few days.  Much fun was had, although we didn't use our bikes once as a lovely friend lent us her car while she was away

I have definitely been feeling the loss of this space although it was nice to have the break.  I think I want to continue with a change to my 'rule' for how I use it in the hopes that I can retain creativity, motivation, and careful editing.  Luckily I am the one making the rules.  From now although I will still try to write regularly, I will no longer write 5 times a week. The thoughts will remain very everyday-ish in keeping with the name.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! We are so glad you're back, we certainly love this space! You've got no idea how much we've valued this blog Annabel, it's really blessed us and given us an insight into your life over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I am so glad you are back, I'd feel lost without your news:-)

    ReplyDelete