Friday, January 11, 2013

A trip to the thrift store

We finally made it to half price day at the thrift store again.  I used to go every month but it is always on a Saturday which is my busiest day of the week so I rarely make it anymore.  This week we were looking for things for the baby.  We crammed a bunch of little hard covered books and toys into a $3 bag which came to $1.50 because of the 50% discount.  We found a piano glockenspiel for her first musical instrumental.  We also found loads of onsies and clothes which were all $2 a piece, discounted to $1 a piece.  They all look really new - I suppose newborns grow out of their clothes very quickly so they don't get much wear.  Some of the items have never been worn.  It was a really fun little shopping spree.  This is my favourite dress of them all.  I especially like that it's not pink.  You don't have anything to compare it to but it's really tiny.
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! How fun to start having baby stuff around, it must feel so 'real' now!

    ReplyDelete