Sunday, September 23, 2012

An anniversary

Today is the first anniversary for aneverydaythought.  When I started writing in this space, we were new to town and I was happy to find something to challenge me as I tried to fill the void of friendships and activities that moving town brings.  I have been surprised that I haven't exactly run out of ideas, though some weeks are better than others.  I have to admit that I used to spend a lot more time editing my writing on here as I felt like it was one the most important things about publishing work.  Unfortunately my editing has slacked off a lot.  Or perhaps I got faster at it.  Whichever it is, I want to step up my game.  

Glasses raised to a year.  xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Annabel hope you can keep going another year
    Ken & Sue

    ReplyDelete