Monday, September 9, 2013

100 days celebration

Our friends threw BabyBird a little celebration for her 100th day (which was about 10 days ago).  It's traditional for South Koreans to throw this celebration.  These friends adore BabyBird.  I think they like her more than us! We are always greated with "BABYBIRD!" (they actually call her that).  I'm guaranteed a babysitter so I spend a lot of time with them.  

There was cake, we said a prayer in Korean, and one in English of course, and everybody had lots of BabyBird cuddles.  I feel more confidant about passing her around now, I don't know why I didn't do it much before.  Maybe because she was less predictable.  But she's a happy, predictable baby these days.  I can't believe she's 100 days old already.  Here are some pics.

HakSoo LOVES BabyBird. This is his first cuddle.
Team shot.  These friends are from Singapore, China, Taiwan, and South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment