Monday, July 8, 2013

The completed nursery

Do you remember this?


I was quite pregnant when I took that photo and quite overwhelmed.  We finally got the cot last weekend so we were able to put the finishing touches on BabyBird's nursery and now it looks more like this...


We didn't really do much.  Mum made the curtains and we all sanded and painted the dresser.  My sister sent us the froggy nappy sorter for Christmas.  The images on the wall are from target, they match the curtains.  Curtain material was very hard to come by in this small town!  We will continue to use the room as a spare room, and have BabyBird in with us when visitors come to stay.  

Here's BabyBird in her big girl bed.  She looks tiny, just like she used to look tiny in her pram before she put on 3-4 pounds and grew several centimeters.  I was worried she would find it hard to sleep in the strange big space but she kept to her regular schedule.  In fact, for two nights in a row she's given me 7 hours sleep.  Thank you my darling.



No comments:

Post a Comment