Friday, May 17, 2013

Putting it off

Let me see.  What can I do besides packing my hospital bag?  There's a garden to plant, potplants to repot, floors to sweep and mop, window blinds to clean and windows to scrub, cupboards to wipe down, a fridge to clean, The Office finale to watch, a dresser to paint, and curtains to be made.  I guess Mum did the fridge and a lot of the planting so I should take that off my own list.  I've also given her the curtains job.  The point is, the days keep going by and that bag remains half packed.  I don't really know what is holding me up, it seems like the easiest job of them all.  I do know that that job will take me one step closer to having to stay at a hospital - something I have very little experience in and probably fear subconsciously.  

However, BabyBird is coming regardless of my lack of ability to commit to actually going to the hospital.  To get over this hurdle I'm going to pretend I'm packing to visit a friend and just do the bag.  Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment