Sunday, April 14, 2013

Don't come yet

This is the state of BabyBird's nursery right now. 


People have been telling me about their own baby's early arrival at 35 weeks.  Which is where I am now.  And this room was starting to overwhelm me a little bit.  But I've managed to get passed that and am feeling much better today.  Tomorrow I will pick up some drawers and hopefully a book case which will help me start organising everything a little bit.  I do need to convince Jbird that we won't need that big black chair.  But maybe he's right, maybe I'll appreciate having it for nursing.  But can I make it look prettier somehow?  My mother arrives soon and she's very creative, perhaps she'll have some good ideas.  

We're feeling very excited but I'm glad there are still 31 days until her due date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment