Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Returned to the jungle state

This is the best time of year for my garden.  I've been fairly lazy since mum left about maintaining it and it has become a veritable jungle.  I'm especially enjoying the phlox, echinacea (see image) and various other flowers.  There are several green tomatoes waiting to ripen.  I hope to have a booster crop as they take up a good portion of space.  There are some unidentifiable gourds.  The local animals eat them before I ever get to see them in their mature state but they are a massive green addition to the jungle state.  The herbs are a delicious addition to all our meals.  Basil, parsley, dill, marjoram  thyme, mint, and rosemary.  The sunflowers surely won't grow any taller and are just starting to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment